Old August 6th 03, 12:14 PM
Nikki

Default not pregnant but a good thing

The doctor honestly didn't say what kind of an infection it was. He just
stated my white blood count was sky high and put in me on Cipro 500 Mg twice
a day (Cipro is so strong it is what they gave to people who inhaled
anthrax). I am actually feeling a little better but not 100%.
I am going to call my family doctor today to make an appointment for a check
up and talk to her about prenatal vitamins. Hopefully she won't be
difficult, if I can actually see her instead of a PA for once.

"Astromum" wrote in message
Nikki wrote:
Just to inform you all of the bad/good news. I am not pregnant. I was

very
ill yesterday so I went to the emergency room where I was told my body

was
very infected.

Awww Nikki, I'm sorry for you! What kind of infection do you have? Is
it located in one of the organs, or stomach or such? Sounds scary, I
hope you feel better soon. You know what really helped me go through
the agony of 2WW over and over was keeping a diary. I would write down
how I felt each day, what my thoughts were, and the next cycle when
I would feel similar, I would know it was most likely just part of
my cycle and not pregnancy. This time it has really helped me, I am
far less anxious and at least able to do some work.

Here are some good vibes for your next cycle! {{{{{{{{{vibes}}}}}}}

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)