Old August 6th 03, 02:57 PM
jjmoreta

Default not pregnant but a good thing

"Nikki" wrote in message
news
The doctor honestly didn't say what kind of an infection it was. He just
stated my white blood count was sky high and put in me on Cipro 500 Mg

twice
a day (Cipro is so strong it is what they gave to people who inhaled
anthrax). I am actually feeling a little better but not 100%.
I am going to call my family doctor today to make an appointment for a

check
up and talk to her about prenatal vitamins. Hopefully she won't be
difficult, if I can actually see her instead of a PA for once.

I'm sorry that you weren't pregnant this time.

But good idea on getting the prenatals early! From what I've read, most of
the problems caused by low folic acid start when women typically don't even
realize that they're pregnant! When you do conceive, your baby will have a
healthy start from the beginning. 8) Just make sure that you treat other
OTC and prescription medicines like you are pregnant too, just in case (and
to get in the habit early *sigh* I miss my naproxen!)

- Joanne
#1 - 26w1d