Old August 6th 03, 08:11 PM
Ilse Witch

Default not pregnant but a good thing

Nikki wrote:
The doctor honestly didn't say what kind of an infection it was. He just
stated my white blood count was sky high and put in me on Cipro 500 Mg twice
a day (Cipro is so strong it is what they gave to people who inhaled
anthrax). I am actually feeling a little better but not 100%.

Well, judging from what you wrote here and in the OP you are having
quite a tough bug to deal with. It will take some time for your body
to get back to normal. Take it easy!

PS: It's me again, don't be caught off-guard by my new screen name...

--
-- I
mommy to DS (13m)