Old June 9th 05, 03:55 AM
V.

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
I don't know, I just had a big glob come out about 2-3 days after sex. And
for me, it's always snotty and globby, not dischargy, if that makes any
sense. Like the environment in my body causes it to snot up together.

Hmmm, this is a lovely conversation...NOT! : P

LOL, I know exactly the kind of discharge you mean Jamie, I get the same
thing.

Yellowgirl (hi again!), I have to say that the discharge you are having
sounds a lot like my usual post-ovulation discharge during the whole 2ww. I
think it's due to a change in the flora/fauna of the vaginal area. So, if
it were my body, it wouldn't mean anything. However, since it's new to
you.....here's hoping that it's "the sign"!
When can you test? (and you know you will...)

Good luck,
Amy
EDD 11/25/05