Old June 9th 05, 04:24 AM
Jamie Clark

Hmmm, snot on toast...
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:
Taylor Marlys, 1/3/03 -- My Big Girl, who goes pee pee and poo poo on the
potty!
Addison Grace, 9/30/04 -- The Standing Fool, who climbs to standing every
chance she gets!

Guest
Password

"Mum of Two" wrote in message
"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
I don't know, I just had a big glob come out about 2-3 days after sex.
And for me, it's always snotty and globby, not dischargy, if that makes
any sense. Like the environment in my body causes it to snot up together.

And I _was_ eating homemade yoghurt.
I've been losing weight since reading this ng, funny thing that :-P

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,