Old May 11th 06, 04:25 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Breastfeeding and Mastitis

Michelle,

You have publicly accused me of plagiarism. I have never plagiarised
anything in my life and the article to which you responded,
Breastfeeding and Mastitis, is based upon my own personal experience.
It reflects the advice I received from my own local breastfeeding
group. This is original material. All of my articles are original and I
take your allegation very seriously. Your accusation is slanderous and
I will be seeking legal advice if you do not retract your comments
immediately.

Sinead Hoben, http://www.breastfeedingmums.com