Old February 26th 04, 09:54 PM
Irrational Number

Default No fluid/20 week induction update

Emily wrote:

We saw the perinatologist this morning. She was very kind,
and took lots of time with us and answered all of our questions.
We took another look at the baby on the u/s and saw absolutely
no fluid this time. [...]

I'm at work, so I can't cry out loud, but inside I'm hurting
for you. Your little baby's spirit is returning to the universe,
where it came from, but it will always be with you. You are
so brave for thinking of others by donating milk. I wish you
a strong, healthy, fluid-filled pregnancy in the future.

-- Anita --