Old October 3rd 03, 08:28 PM
Marko Proberto

Default Need advise on alternative medicine for 2 year old child with bronchities

Why do you assume that 1) minor falls do not cause fractures, and 2) that
his medications caused his bones to weaken?

"Meily" wrote in message
om...
I leave in houston texas and have a 2 year old son that has got
bronchities twice in a month. He is currently on the Nebulizer with
Pulmicort and Albuteral.
He also recently broke his arm from a minor fall. I am trying to find
a natural medicine that will not have bad side effects like weaking
his bones. Maybe there is someone out there that has been thru this
same situation. I child that gets bronchities every time the weather
changes.

I appreciate any feed back on this matter.

Meily