Old March 10th 10, 06:00 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default Where'd all the feminazis go?

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

Is it or is it not a person who tries to avoid his bills?

It is. But the bigger question is what does such term mean to YOU?

So there you go, when you see someone who is trying to avoid their bills
the term applies. Unlike you, I don't parse and lie about everything

Quote just ONE of these lies that you speak of.

so when I say something I mean what I say in the most obvious way.

My use of the term troll was simply a description of your post.

Not according to your FIRST definition.

You really need to learn how to read if you want your trolling to get the
results you are desperate for. As it is, all you get is me making fun of
your trolling and a lying dungpile who would defend your right to drive
though crowded playgrounds because he is brainwashed into defending every
stupid thing that one of his cabal says.

With all due respect, I have not a clue what you are attempting to convey in
your above message.

Just saying something does not make it so. The burden of proof to support
your above claims rests with you.

It was a troll,

"Troll" or not, the burden STILL rests with you (the claimant).

you are just trolling. It amuses me how you don't have the willpower to
ignore my posts even after your public declaration that you intended to do
so.

Which posts are you referring to?

Just like the alcoholic who swears he will quit .... until he finds some
Schlitz on sale. Who can resist? If you are looking for someone to blame
for your shambles of a personal life, you might want to try introspection.