Old September 30th 05, 04:44 AM
Doan

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005, Carlson LaVonne wrote:

Trust me, Kane. Doan's entertainment value for me wore out a long time
ago. First I tried to take him seriously. Then it became apparent that
his posts contained no debating points. And still later his posts
appeared to be nothing more than a malicious intent to block honest
debate. At that point, I placed him in my killfile, because I had
better things to do with my time than read or respond to anything he had
to say.

IOW, he caught me lying and I just couldn't face him. ;-)

I find your responses to him humorous, however!

IOW, thank you for doing the dirty works for me, my little puppy. ;-)

Doan