Old October 8th 05, 04:22 PM
Mark

Default Spankinng -- through the eyes of a child

"RebekahGirl" wrote in message
oups.com...
wow, i loved that story..

i know that the damage done physically goes deeper than the skin and
blood.
i was beaten, badly, bruised badly and it affects the whole schemata of
identity and worth, and value,
if i am beat and LOOK ugly , (the wounds look UGLY), then the childs or
teens reasoning in my own experience is: I AM UGLY I DESERVE TO BE
UGLY I AM BAD.

a severe beating does that, it goes deeper deeper into the mind than a
swatt. there is a difference, but that difference also lies in the
REASONING being used in the one doing the hitting

Yes, I found that after a few years of being beaten on a regular basis
that I got frighteningly used to the actual pain.
But what you say is correct. How such treatment is affecting you much
deeper down is far harder to come to terms with and I don't think I
ever will.