Old August 26th 03, 01:59 AM
GandSBrock

Default Can we cope with twins- no spin answers sought

Guess what?? Your wife is going to need a lot of help, and I hope you help her
out, even at the end of your one month off. (I think David's idea is a good
one) I had no family nearby, or friends for that matter (new to the area)
and my DH could not take off, but he was as great a help as he could possibly
be. We had 2 girls come in once a week to clean. And that's all. I survived,
but just. It would have been more enjoyable if I had a little more help so I
could get a few zzzz's and some socialization. You can cope, but why not get a
little bit of extra help, hired, and take all the offered help you can, and
enjoy the babies.

JMO,
Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99