Old May 3rd 04, 01:57 AM
Peggy

Default Safety Harness For Kids

I really didn't like the idea of the wrist ones. If your little one tries
to run into the street, what are you going to do, yank them back by the
wrist? That certainly seems cruel and can injure them. Besides, they don't
feel as much freedom as they do with the harnesses that keep their hands
free.

My daughters don't mind the harnesses at all. I also played up the tweety
bird aspect!

Peggy

--
http://www.babygardengifts.com
"TwinMom" wrote in message
I used them when my sons were little. With two, unless you're an amoeba,
there's just no way to keep them both safely in sight and reach. Ours went
over the shoulder and around the chest, with the straps and "handle"

coming
out of the middle of the back. They were also useful when the boys were
learning to walk well, because I could help them balance a bit. The wrist
ones could be considered a little more "harsh" in some cases with little
tiny ones, depending on how they used, but for older toddling kids, wrist

wrist with mom or dad should not be a big deal.