Old February 4th 04, 08:59 PM
Stephanie Stowe

Default Is there an equation ?

"Ian" wrote in message

"Sophie" wrote in message

"Ian" wrote in message
I don't think this is true at all. I have one child and have A LOT

more
time, energy, financial resources, couple time than my friends with

more
kids. The more kids you have the more work it will be. Thats why we

made
the
decision to have one. You arent telling me that someone with 4 kids

has
as
much free time as me?

Actually I know plenty of moms with "lots" of kids who have more free

time
then moms of 1 or 2. Moms of more tend to be more organized for one

thing.
We don't think we have to entertain baby 24/7. My kids have siblings

for
that

My kid has friends for that. Friends that go home! The kids that come play
here ALL have siblings. Why arent they home "playing" They come here to

get
away from the aggravation of their brothers and sisters, thats why!

Most kids get siblings by the age of 3. How can a 2, 3 or even 4 yr old
entertain a baby? They want to do their own thing. You cant leave kiddies
that age playing alone. My child wasn't left alone unsupervised until

around
4.5.

You don't HAVE to be organised with just one. You can be a much more spur

of
the moment person. I don't want my life to revolve around kids activities.

want some adult time AND some time with my wife.

Is someone trying to talk you into more kids?