Old October 9th 03, 03:45 AM
Jeff

Default Need advise on alternative medicine for 2 year old child with bronchities

"Meily" wrote in message
om...
I leave in houston texas and have a 2 year old son that has got
bronchities twice in a month. He is currently on the Nebulizer with
Pulmicort and Albuteral.
He also recently broke his arm from a minor fall. I am trying to find
a natural medicine that will not have bad side effects like weaking
his bones.

We would all like to find a perfectly safe medicine with absoulely no side
effects.

However, because something is natural does not mean it is safe. Cyanide is a
natural compound. It is not safe. And "natural" medicine, whatever that is,
is rarely effective.

Maybe there is someone out there that has been thru this
same situation. I child that gets bronchities every time the weather
changes.

Seeing a pulmonologist or an allergist might help.

Jeff

I appreciate any feed back on this matter.

Meily