Old September 19th 03, 06:47 PM
Doug

Default The Plant answer DNA swab Question

Kane writes:

but is consistent, along with Doug and cohorts, with promoting
activities that will result in more control by government.

Hi, Kane!

I am sorry you have misinterpreted my posts. I have tried to make a case
against federally mandated child welfare practice of today precisely because
it is an unwholesome and abusive misuse of government power. Unilaterial
decisions by CPS to forcibly remove children who they themselves have
unsubstantiated as being at risk of or actually maltreated is an abuse of
government power.

These governmental intrusions upon innocent families are being done under
the authorization of CAPTA and ASFA, both federal codes that mandate state
policy and practice.

One day the lurkers here, and the folks that have been duped by you
propogandists (sorry at it as you are) are going to figure out your
agenda, Pineapple and come hunting you.

Kane, you would be well-served to pay attention to your side of the street.
Some of your posts include wording and approaches defined as propaganda.
Elements of propaganda include:

GLITTERING GENERALITIES -- making unattributed, generalized statements about
a group of people or given policy or practice without substantiation. Using
rare incidents to generalize across an entire population.

GUILT BY ASSOCIATION -- To claim or imply that an debating opponent
associates with undesirables; to label an individual based upon her
association with others; to claim or imply an opponent is guilty of some
wrongdoing based upon the wrongdoing of someone else. "ie: Communists, in
MaCarthy's 50's.

PERSONAL ATTACK -- Attacking the messenger of information on a given issue
rather than debating the issue itself; placing personalities above
principals. Name calling. Hints that the proponent of an idea is somehow
morally deficient or derranged.

DEPERSONALIZATION -- Using terminlogy to imply that an individual expousing
ideas is less than human or evil rather than debating the idea.

FEAR AND INTIMIDATION -- Suggesting that an opponent is a member of some
sinister force that is out to get innocent people. Suggesting that
narrative arguing a point the propagandist opposes is less than sincere --
that the opponent really has a hidden agenda he is not disclosing.

Folks, the core of the anti CPS folks here are fascist wannabees in
the grand tradition of the fascist dictator ships we've seen arrise in
the last century.

And, above, Kane, you immediately provide us an example of propaganda.

They have an agenda and an organization of well integrated groups that
have as a goal the intrusion of factions not healthy to the body
politic.

What are the names of these "well-integrated groups" and who are these
unhealthy "factions" with intrusionary goals? What are the goals? How are
the groups integrated?

The few among you that can think might want to do some research.

Where should they look in their research? What are they to look for, Kane?
What is the plot they should search out?

Mine is making it clearer and clearer what stunk the first time I came
across this ng.

What have you discovered in your research? What was your methodology for
that research? Where did you look? What were your findings? Without
specifics, what we have here is a glittering generality with no substance.
Any citations? Any source we should look at in our research?

If you continue to remove all that things that do not show themselves
to connect to the discussion, what remains must be the answer.

What things do not show themselves in discussions in this newsgroup? What
things are these? What things do not connect to the discussion and what
does remain after these things are removed?

Ask yourself what is it the priciple players in the anti CPS club
NEVER discuss, and you have your answer. Even when it comes up?

What should we ask ourselves? Who are the principal players in the
"Anti-CPS club"? What do they "NEVER" discuss?

Please provide us some information. Some beef. You seem to be making
charges here. Do you have any substantation for them? Share with us what
evil things you have discovered. And, please, for godsakes show us where we
can look to find the truth.

Otherwise, what you have provided in this post of yours is propaganda.