Old September 21st 03, 01:01 PM
Doug

Default The Plant answer DNA swab Question

I wrote:

Unilaterial
decisions by CPS to forcibly remove children who they themselves have
unsubstantiated as being at risk of or actually maltreated is an abuse

of
government power.

These governmental intrusions upon innocent families are being done

under
the authorization of CAPTA and ASFA, both federal codes that mandate

state
policy and practice.

To which, Ron replies:

Here we are, once again, with Doug insinuating that these removals are

done
after the findings of the case.

Hi, Ron!

You may want to read my statement above again. What sources do you have
that document these removals are done even BEFORE any findings are in on the
case?

Now, just why is it that Doug perpetuates this ........ "misunderstanding

of
the facts" shall we say? The answer is quite simple really, once one

reads
the tenor of Doug's posts over the last 3-4 years. Its for the
"Sensationalism" factor. Why stick to the boring old truth when a
sensational half truth will do?

I have shared the facts. If you have a different understanding of them,
please post your comments along with citations of your authorities. I would
like to see you join the discussion, Ron.

GUILT BY ASSOCIATION -- To claim or imply that an debating opponent
associates with undesirables; to label an individual based upon her
association with others; to claim or imply an opponent is guilty of some
wrongdoing based upon the wrongdoing of someone else. "ie: Communists,

in
MaCarthy's 50's.

Hmmm, sounds suspiciously like most of your posts Doug

Please feel free to cut and paste an example, Ron. My supposition is that
you won't find any such examples in my posts.

BTW, have to found the posts where I stated I was a USDHHS statistician yet,
like you promised? How is the search coming? I recall you saying that it
would be a simple one since you claimed I had made the statement many times.

PERSONAL ATTACK -- Attacking the messenger of information on a given

issue
rather than debating the issue itself; placing personalities above
principals. Name calling. Hints that the proponent of an idea is

somehow
morally deficient or derranged.

Hmmm, I must admit, this is one area that you do seem to try and avoid.

Oh
well, we can't all be perfect.

DEPERSONALIZATION -- Using terminlogy to imply that an individual

expousing
ideas is less than human or evil rather than debating the idea.

Hmmm, sounds suspiciously like some of your posts Doug

Have any examples? If I really have done so in any of my posts, I would
appreciate you posting an example so I have the opportunity to apologize for
the mistake.

FEAR AND INTIMIDATION -- Suggesting that an opponent is a member of some
sinister force that is out to get innocent people. Suggesting that
narrative arguing a point the propagandist opposes is less than

sincere --
that the opponent really has a hidden agenda he is not disclosing.

Oh quite. Again, something that you are a past master at here Doug. In

the
past I have called it "fear mongering", and it is a far more common

element
in the posts of the anti-cps mob than in that of the cps supporters. Even
you are significantly guilty of this Doug. But then again you will never
admit it.

No. If you can find an example of me using such a tactic, please point it
out. I will be happy to correct for my error in such an instance. Please
provide some documentation of your charges. Otherwise, they are unfounded
attacks.

By the way, just what is the "anti-cps mob"?

I'm not really sure what point Kane is attempting to get at in this post,
but it is quite clear where you are heading. I'd suggest that you ask him
directly, and avoid all this useless finger pointing. You waste our time,
our bandwidth, and indeed your own intelligence.

Kane stated he is not willing to tell us what he is attempting to get at in
his post. He said he is waiting for another, more opportune time when I did
ask. I am sure that Kane will clue us in about his conspiracy when he
thinks the time is right. I think it is important for Kane that we know for
the time-being that the sky is falling. He will fill us in on the missing
pieces later.