Old August 16th 04, 01:32 AM

LIKE A VULTURE TO A CARCASS, ANOTHER FORESKINSTEIN FLUNKY TOUCHES DOWN
ON SMEGMA:

(Lyle Benson) wrote in message . com...
I'm a teen-ager and since the moment I found out what happened to me I
felt angry about it. Once I found what goes on during the procedure
and what is lost, I felt sick.
I know I was robbed of something special, and I'll never know what sex
is really supposed to feel like.
Why the hell do parents keep letting their baby boys get cut even if
they know there are no real health benefits? Why? Does it matter to
them whether or not their son *wants* to be that way? Does the risk of
death, infections and disfigurement matter? Isn't the fact that there
are tons of men ****ed off about it and stuck that way for the rest of
their lives reason enough not to do it?
I'm really curios as to why. Could any parent who has or is going to
have their little boy cut clue me in?

Parents have the legal right to decide what is in the best interest of
their children. There is no choice when it comes to the well-being of
a child. Every precautionary measure should be taken to ensure that a
child leads a happy, healthy productive life. And circumcision is one
such measure that is analagous to immunization - in that side effects
and complications are immediate and usually minor, but benefits accrue
for a lifetime. The longer one waits to be circumcised, the greater
chance one has of being exposed to UTIs, the residual risk of penile
cancer (practically unheard of in circumcised men), and the multitude
of problems that are always associated with the male prepuce -
cervical cancer in partners of the uncircumcised, tenfold increase in
HIV/STDs, painful sex, phimosis, balanitis, and the ever obligatory
smegma!eh An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! The
benefits always outweigh the risks! Be wise, circumcise!
Only an ignorant & uncaring parent would forgo the safest & most
commonly performed procedure in all of medicine, occurring more
frequently than tooth extraction. Only an ignorant & uncaring parent
would subject their child to years of having to SHLEP around a
marsupial sac that should have gone out with Neanderthal man. A
useless scab of skin that serves no useful function (ie appendix,
wisdom teeth), other than to cause a lifetime of unwanted hassles &
upkeep. Foreskin is one of God's anatomical goofs, and it must be
treated accordingly!
In the US (most powerful, influential & circumcised nation in the
world), over 60% of newborns (regardless of ethnicity) are circumcised
each and every year. An average of 1.5 million routine infant
circumcisions per year. Over 80% of the adult American male population
is circumcised. The #1 adult performer of all-time happens to be a
circumcised Jew - Ron "The Hedgehog" Jeremy (b. Hyatt, Queens,NY).
Tens of millions of circumcised men are happily SHTUPPING away, and
yet the overwhelming majority of them do not share in your sentiments!
Those who mourn the loss of their foreskin are deeply disturbed
individuals. I believe Briar had posted the psychological studies on
these "projectionists" who blame all of their problems on
circumcision. Foreskin or lack thereof does not cause psychological
problems. There has to be an underlying history of psychoses present.
As for simple soap & water? LOL! While penile hygiene is said to
protect against the complications of the uncircumcised state, there is
actually no study to show any benefit to penile hygiene, nor any
practical way to do such a study, if you consider the problem of
actually documenting scrupulous hygiene over very long periods of
time. "Dirty Johnny" can scrub his smelly foreskinned PUTZ like an
incessant marsupial in the wild, and it shall never prevent the
production or accumulation of smegma. Soap (irritant) can actually
exacerbate the existing foreskin condition, causing smegma to
multiply. That in turn gives off more cottage cheese-like fumes. You
cannot wash away foreskin. The only cure for foreskin is circumcision
As long as those foreskin folds exist, so shall smegma and every other
foreskin-related ill.
It doesn't take an EINSTEIN (guess what religion he was?heh) to know
that if you remove an impediment that has been known to cause pain &
infection, you will have improved hygiene and better sex on average.
If a flap of skin grew over your decrepit TUSH, would you revel in the
bacteria that it traps, or would you run to the doctor to have it
removed!? No-brainer, right!? Well, the same rationale should apply to
the male prepuce. Forget about what medical science says, my eyesight
alone tells me that foreskin is an abomination on the senses! It's
just plain fugly!ehe Not to mention that extra skin = queasy gals =
less boots a knockin'!eheheh If a man wants to increase his chances of
nabbing high class trim, he will forgo that useless scab of skin!eh
In the end, the removal of foreskin is precisely what separates us
from the animals. As John "The Elephant Man" Merrick once said: "I am
not an animal, I am a human being!" -D, NYC "The Egg Cream is
psychologically the opposite of circumcision - it pleasurably
reaffirms your Jewishness" - MEL BROOKS (b. Kaminsky, sweet Jewish New
Yorker - ingenious comedic legend, filmmaker, actor, producer, writer,
Broadway revolutionary)
http://www.circinfo.net/benefits_of_circumcision.htm (Professor Brian
"not Jewish" Morris - 30+ years of unbias research on the benefits of
circumcision)
http://www.aids.net.au/lemons-news-10-03-04.htm (Circumcision provides
a 2-8 protective fold against HIV)
http://www.medicirc.org/meditopics/preference/more_info_women.html(Circumcision
- a lifetime of medical benefits: Women's Sexual Penile
Preference, Sexual Activity, Psych Effect)
http://home.comcast.net/~neoeugenics/poj.htm (The Phenomenon Of The
Jews)
http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/dialogue.htm (Jews, IQ & Nobel
Laureates)
http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/Economy/telaviv.html (Tel Aviv - Top
10 High-Tech Cities In the World - Newsweek)
http://www.eonline.com/Features/Specials/Jews (Do Jews run Hollywood?
You bet they do, and what of it? - Ben Stein)