Old June 15th 04, 10:41 PM
A&G&K

Default Cranky pants birth story

"Alissa" wrote in message
C/S elective for previous c/s, arrived 7 am and met the

anaesthetist...Told
him of problems with last spinal block (it took 7 attempts) he bragged

about
how great he was and if he got it in he wanted a good bottle of Red...

snip

so I have had two vastly opposite birth experiences, 1, the easy c/s and
trouble feeder and now the nightmare c/s and the best feeder...I'll never
minimise a c/s again...and luckily I never have to have one again.Most
importantly though I have two beautiful healthy children.
Alissa

(((((Alissa))))) what a horrible experience.
How wonderful that your DS is a healthy and happy little fellow and is bf
like a champ.
I hope your recovery is as quick as possible.
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003