Old June 20th 04, 09:30 PM
Sarah Vaughan

Default Cranky pants birth story

In message , Alissa
writes
so I have had two vastly opposite birth experiences, 1, the easy c/s
and trouble feeder and now the nightmare c/s and the best feeder...I'll
never minimise a c/s again...and luckily I never have to have one
again.Most importantly though I have two beautiful healthy children.

Congratulations on that. And really sorry to hear that the birth was so
awful. Good that he's doing well after it - hope you are as well. I
know it sometimes helps to come back for further rants/unburdenings
about crappy events like this, so feel free if it will help at all. I
do hope your recovery goes smoothly!

Oh, BTW - Cranky Pants was born on my birthday, and he's got the same
birth weight as I had. (And, yes, I'm cranky too.) ;-)

All the best,

Sarah

--
"I once requested an urgent admission for a homeopath who had become depressed
and taken a massive underdose" - Phil Peverley