Old October 11th 06, 02:56 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
teachrmama

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
?-? wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
?-? wrote:
"Fred" wrote in

Both base child support on the combined gross incomes of both parents,

That's after they impute his income up and impute her income down, then
it's calulated.

Have a friend whose ex's income was imputed down to the point of where
they said she was earning only $800/mth as an RN.
What jurisdiction?

Wayne County, Michigan!

So of the $1600/mth he brings home and now imputed to $2000/mth, his
responsibility according to the Kourt is now $800/mth to support the
child and it's mother. He's already in arrears, so how does this work for
your responsibility theory?

Works fine. "His semen, his choice, his responsibility." If he doesn't
think that his financial responsibility has been correctly determined, he
can seek judicial review. The current determination is documented, after
all. If it is unjust, then it should be changed.

I must tell you that the story you tell is *very* different from the one
told by my co-worker, who is paying something like $200/month on at least
the same takehome pay. I guess we would need more than hearsay to figure
out exactly why the amounts being paid were ordered.

snicker naive, naive, naive