Old October 21st 03, 03:52 AM
Kane

Default Ray attempts Biblical justification: was U.N. rules Canada should ban spanking

"Jayne Kulikauskas" wrote in message
"Kane" wrote in message
om...

[]
It's so apparent in that "spanking is not abuse" claim that I can't
respond any other way but to chuckle. chuckle

Well, Kane, you've convinced me. I have never spanked my children in the
past, but you have done such a horrible job of arguing against it, that I
have decided to try it.

Jayne

Your facitiousness aside; what would be a more convincing argument
than
I've made so far? I had nearly 40 years study, 31 of those
professionally
involved with mentally ill youth, incarcertated men, ordinary
families, a huge
number of homeschooling families.

Since you aren't a spanker then you might be willing to help me by
pointing out how I might improve my argument.

Possibly you could convince me that spanking is better. Could you
share with
me your reasons for believing that?

And if you really didn't spank your children why not? And what did or
could I
say to a non-spanking parent that would convince them to spank?

Thank you,

Kane