Old October 21st 03, 03:36 PM
Michael S. Morris

Default Ray attempts Biblical justification: was U.N. rules Canadashould ban spanking

Tuesday, the 21st of October, 2003

Kane:
Jayne, lots of folks have tried pulling my chain
only to discover I have hooked my end to a 220 volt
line with a switch. Don't play with me.

Kane, you are so full of it. You are so thoroughly warped
into some sort of myopic crusade by your own pseudo experiences
with the pathological that you see the same pathology everywhere.
And that feedback should have taught you something---namely that
you are simply bigtime wrong about it. Instead, you assume yourself
capable of pronouncing judgment on a whole culture, even to 90% of
its members (by your own count), and all we have to do is wait
a week or two, and your bull**** claimed "conservatism" turns
out predictably to be Bush-hatred and anti-fundie ranting (no,
make that *paranoic* Bush-hatred---never ceases to amaze me
since I make it that Bush is basically a 1980-1990 Democrat in
sheep's closing, and, no, I did not vote for the man).

You got me so wrong it isn't even close to funny, and Jayne is
a very liberal---left even---Canadian Christian, and I'll
bet money she is utterly sincere about parental frustration
with a misbehaving toddler, and you pull this macho act on her.
You demonstrate thereby only that you are incapable of reading
---words, people, books, or any of the culture you live in. And yet
you have dared to try and lecture us about empathy.

Look, you want to try and get it out of your system, my
name is Michael S. Morris, I live at 2731 Little Hurricane
Rd., Martinsville, IN, 46151 (765)349-2359. My place of
business is Morris Machine Co., Inc., 6480 S. Belmont St.,
Indianapolis, IN, 46217 (317)788-0371, and I have an office
at Butler: Department of Physics and Astronomy, Butler University,
4600 Sunset Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46208 (317)940-8318.

I do not hide behind an online pseudonym.

Mike Morris
)