Old October 4th 07, 11:15 PM posted to alt.child-support
Lvnsurpriseaz

Default Dad's Visitation Responsibility

Well, the father can't have shared custody because we live in two different
states. So he only comes out 1 weekend everyother month.

wrote:
My sons father pays child support and I have 100% physical custody. Now, the
father refuses to pay for events that my son wants to participate in during

[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]

Dana

He actually may have a point. However, I'm in the same situation your
husband is in, and I would never take that stance, unless I was
totally broke. It just deprives the kid.

I just suck it up and pay for the stuff I sign my daughter up for and
the stuff that she needs when she's in my care. That why lots of NCPs
who share custody gripe about having to pay twice. It's hard, and not
really fair.

Shared custody, NO child support, and everybody's should be happy
(except for the those with a sense of entitlement).