Old September 6th 04, 01:34 PM
Sherman

snipped

That's what's keeping me up at night. Again, these are my neighbors, as
are other children.

I just need to know who to call to make sure the girls are really safe.
I'm afraid if I call the agency and say they're allowing B to be in the
same home with G I'll sound like the vindictive neighbor you mentioned
above. I'm afraid if I don't, there will be further assaults.

Susan

Please put your concerns clearly in a WRITTEN letter to the appropriate
authorities with copies sent to interested parties. Since the folks already
know that you have expressed your concern, this will be a more effective
manner.

A sample for you to consider is available he

http://www.angelfire.com/mi/oaxamaxao/cps.html

Sincerely,
Sherman.