Old April 1st 04, 08:45 PM
JennP

Default October due dates

"Mary" wrote in message

How are you feeling this month, three-monthers? You're almost out of
the first trimester
(depending on how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you
starting to pick up?

Well, I posted about some annoying nausea the other day. It seems to come at
night which is good. I don't know how I'd cope if I had to take care of ds
*and* deal with nausea. I'm a real wimp with nausea, I'll admit. Yesterday
my OB suggested I try the vitamin B6 and see if that helps. I discontinued
my prenatal vitamin because I couldn't tolerate the iron. He said that's
fine, and prescribed a folic acid supplement to take with my multivitamin.

Do you look pregnant?

God no!!!! LOL! Actually, I must be starting to grow a bit though because my
bikini underwear are starting to roll down a bit. I do have some flab on my
belly and my uterus must just be making it protude more than it should.

Heard the heartbeat yet,

No heartbeat via doppler yet, but we did have an u/s at 8 weeks due to
bleeding. Good strong heartrate, 167, iirc.

or
still searching for a care provider who fits your needs?

Nope. Due to my two m/c's my OB wants to see me until about 18 weeks (after
the my ultrasound), then he said I can see the midwives and use the birth
center. I'm very happy about this.

Is it feeling
real to your DH, or still sinking in? Wild dreams, hormonal mood
swings, food cravings? It's only just begun...

All of the above! Just counting down until I'm past 12 weeks.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04