Old November 22nd 07, 05:13 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

Default child support review objection

"Gini" wrote in message

"Sarah Gray" wrote
teachrmama wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote
Chris wrote:
Indeed! There exists not a SINGLE CP (mother) who is willing to swap
positions with the NCP (father). Why? Because they know that they are
RIPPING OFF the NCP. That's why! Yet they continue to foolishly
proclaim
that they are being "FAIR".

Maybe some of these CP's actually enjoy spending time with their
children.
As opposed to my ex, who told me today that he will not be coming up to
spend a few days with our daughter this weekend as planned, but instead
will be coming later next week. He says it's "not safe" for him to make
an eight-hour drive alone, so he's waiting until his dad is driving up
later in the week.
She is really disappointed that she can't stay with him while he is
here, just spend a few hours after school

Oh, but Sarah, what is more important? Spending time with dad (and
ditching school) or going to school and having limited time with dad?
chuckle (tongue in cheek)

I just hope he *does* come up next week, because she has really been
looking forward to see him. I have a folder full of pictures and
"letters" she insisted she had to give him in person.

==
Did you tell him that? There were times I had to "prompt" my ex to get his
butt in gear.
Some men just don't understand how their words/actions affect the kids. I
had to prompt my ex when we
lived together to understand the child's needs/feelings from time to time.

I have to agree. Sometimes they just don't understand the major impact they
have. And I'm not sayig this in any sort of negative way. My husband is
such a solution-finder. When our daughters were very young he commented
that they were acting the same way he had seen some of his alcoholic
relatives act, and he was concerned. I had to point out to him that they
were acting exactly as 1-1/2 and 2-1/2 year olds were supposed to act. It
was his alcoholic relatives that were acting inapproporiately. chuckle