Old March 10th 10, 01:13 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Where'd all the feminazis go?

Chris wrote:

Quote just ONE of these lies that you speak of.

Read the thread yourself. Start with "Where did all the feminazis go was
not an attempt to troll" and your claim that responding to my posts was
not worth your time and you were ignoring me from now on. Those are the
two most obvious.

You really need to learn how to read if you want your trolling to get
the results you are desperate for. As it is, all you get is me making
fun of your trolling and a lying dungpile who would defend your right
to drive though crowded playgrounds because he is brainwashed into
defending every stupid thing that one of his cabal says.

With all due respect, I have not a clue what you are attempting to
convey in your above message.

I forgot how stupid you are. What I am saying is that you lie and your
nitwit newsgroup friend will swear to it and add his own lies to defend
your lies.

It was a troll,

"Troll" or not, the burden STILL rests with you (the claimant).

No burden at all, just like anyone else begging for an argument in a
dead newsgroup, you attempted to troll but failed.

you are just trolling. It amuses me how you don't have the willpower
to ignore my posts even after your public declaration that you
intended to do so.

Which posts are you referring to?

The one where you claimed you wouldn't respond to me anymore because it
wasn't worth your time and all that. You can try to lie but the post is
still there.

Just like the alcoholic who swears he will quit .... until he finds
some Schlitz on sale. Who can resist? If you are looking for someone
to blame for your shambles of a personal life, you might want to try
introspection.