Old March 11th 10, 07:32 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default Where'd all the trailer dwellers go?

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

Do you ALWAYS answer a question with a question?

Do you know that your post declaring that you were planning to ignore
me was a public post. You can look it up and see how sad and lousy a
troll you are.

Again, do you regularly create imaginary discussions, or only once in a
while?

Never actually,

Statement you pretend to be mine: "more trolling and lies"
Your response to such statement: "Your will power in ignoring me is almost
as embarrassing as your trolling ability."

Looks imaginary to me.

this is an actual discussion with an actual troll. See how you keep
responding to defend your weak attempt to troll? Let me guess your next
attempt to lie will be to pretend that you don't really exist.

I don't; I'm just a figment of your imagination......

Impressive willpower though, who could have guessed that you could ignore
this thread for almost 1 day after your declaration that you weren't going
to respond anymore.

Such declaration exists only in your head.