Old March 9th 04, 04:07 PM
Sky King

Default Empowering boys

"Lisa" wrote in message ...
"Sky KIng" wrote in message
l.net...
In article ,
says...

"Sky King" wrote in message
om...
"Lisa" wrote in message

"Sky KIng" wrote in message
l.net...
In article ,
says...

"Sky KIng" wrote in message
l.net...
In article ,

says...

That is something for mothers to talk to their preteen

sons
about,
not an
assault counselor, I come in after the fact.

Why not fathers talking to their sons? Moms can talk to their
daughters.

You think he'd step up to the plate after having ****ed off

before
the
child was born?

Try again

You mean after the woman left with the kid without telling dad
right.....? Spare me your Dad=Bad and Mom=Good ****.

I dunno, folks tell me I'm a good **** all the time. How bout you?

You
some bad **** boy?

No..I am a grown man. We see you agenda now. I knew it.

There's no point in having an agenda where I'm concerned, I'm late for
everything.

There is no time limit for agendas.

Boy oh boy, wish that you had let my last project manager know that little
tidbit, he was from the school of let the gantt chart rule from across the
hall.

Silly sod.

I think there is a differece between projects and agendas.