Old November 30th 05, 05:00 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default mastitis w/o fever?

Melania wrote:

It's very similar. I was feeling too yucky to find a clean, hole-free
sock to fill with rice, though. The one I have was homemade by a friend
of my mom's, and while I believe it contains barley (or millet?), it's
on the same principle. It's actually several little compartments, so
that you can easily wrap it around without all the contents sliding to
one end.

Well you know I have a u shaped one you can borrow if you would like.

I am sorry about the sore boobs. As you know, I totally can relate. Off
to chug more antibiotics...

Jacqueline