Old March 5th 04, 06:26 PM
Ray Fischer

Default Eleventh Circuit Court: Forced abortion on woman (Pro-Liar idiocy)

Andre Lieven wrote:
--sexkitten-- ) writes:
David Barnes wrote:
Chris

Men-pay, women-get-paid. Classic feminist misandry.

I could have collected when I gained custody. I did not bother.

Congratulations! You elected to NOT rip someone off.

Rip someone off? Please explain.

Plainly put, you elected to not take that which you have not earned.

Your hatred of women is showing. Thank God.

Forcing women to bear children=OK.

WHO exactly, and *how*, is anyone claiming to want to " force "
women to bear any children ?

Abortion opponents.

Who is suggesting that Roe V/ Wade be repealed, *and* RU-486 be
banned,

Religious fundamentalists.

*and* legal adopting out be banned, *and*, legal abandon
laws for women be repealed ?

Those both require childbirth.

This is a massive and untruthful straw *woman*, and utterly made up.

No, it is not.

--
Ray Fischer