Old June 2nd 04, 07:36 PM
Bob LeChevalier

Holger Dansk wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 00:06:30 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:

Now answer my question. What in his biography leads you to believe
that Vachel Lindsay had any clue how people in Africa live(d)?

Most people with any education at all know how horribly black people in
Africa have lived for thousands of years.

Most people with any REAL education at all know that they have no more
clue how black people lived in Africa for thousands of years than they
have how northern people lived in Scandinavia for thousands of years.

My father-in-law knows first hand. He went on several safaris and drunk
blood with the Masai, etc.

Tourists don't know "first hand". They do have a chance for more of a
clue than you have, but not much of one.

It is a life too horrible to imagine.

I doubt it.

lojbab
--
lojbab
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group