Old April 20th 04, 09:05 PM
Carla

Default Contraction Timer?

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:22:30 -0500, "Nikki" wrote:

Richard wrote:
We bought and used a small
electric space heater when we changed her, and changing time became
playtime with great interaction.

Oh yes. We fired up the space heater during bath time. The bathroom was
really warm but both my babies really enjoyed their baths...as long as it
was super warm :-)

I was actually thinking of doing this at bath time when my little guy
gets here but I hadn't mentioned to anyone because I thought they
might think it was silly or something...I'm glad to know that there
are others that actually do it & that it WORKS!

Carla
#1 EDD 5/14/04