Old September 29th 05, 07:20 PM
Doan

Poor LaVonne! ;-) She got caught lying when she claimed to have posted
"numerous times" studies where the non-cp alternatives were proven to
be better than spanking under the same statistical analysis. She is
now looking for an excuse to avoid me and hoping that her little puppy,
Kane0 will do the dirty works for her. Come on, Kane0. LaVonne is
counting on you. ;-)

Doan

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Carlson LaVonne wrote:

Kane,

As a result of Doan's years of badgering, lying, and harrassment
techniques I have him in a kill-file and haven't read his posts in months.

Rather than respond with a thoughtful and intelligent post, it appears
that he simply responded again as he always has. No loss to me that
he's in my kill-file.

LaVonne

wrote:

Dancing hysterical monkey speaks again. Miracle.

0:-