Old August 22nd 06, 08:41 AM posted to alt.child-support
I Hate Spam

Default E-mail campaign launched against Los Angeles County Child Support Thugs!

Bob Whiteside wrote:

The email addresses of government officials are part of the public record.
Even though bureaucratic officials in the CS system try to hide from public
scrutiny they have an obligation to be accessible to the public. We have
every right to let the bureaucrats know what we think about their decisions
and how they impact other citizens with their decisions.

Bob,

You're exactly right. As a result, a directory of Los Angeles County
Child Support Service Department Employees is now being compiled at:

http://www.lacochildsupport.org/directory.html

You'll also be interested to know that shyster Dennis Coe did try to
hide after his e-mail address was first posted on the above site a week
ago. His e-mail address had been posted on the California Bar
Association's web site and, after people started to write to him last
week, he whined, like to crybaby he is, to my attorney. In addition, he
had the Bar Association remove his e-mail within the last few days. Of
course, he has continued to REFUSE to correct to fraudulent information
that LACCSSD posted to my credit reports (he's already promised,
several times, to do that), refuses to REFUND all of the money stolen
from me, etc., etc. His actions speak very loudly - he's a liar who
whines when people call him on his unethical behavior but refuses to
stop his ongoing theft, fraud, harassment, etc.

As Coe did whine to my attorney, maybe the only way to get him and the
other thugs to stop their theft and fraud is to write to him and others
at LACCSSD - at least it gets their attention when nothing else -
including court orders - will.