Old October 12th 06, 03:18 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Phil

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Bob Whiteside wrote:

Enjoy your day, Ken. Try not to hate too much.

Actually it's me again. You responded to Ken as if he is me. And
then you
responded to me as if I am Ken. Are you having your period? Or is
this
just PMS? What a freakin' loony!

And you expect to be able to logically explain *anything* to her,
someone who is so rabidly anti-male, ignorant and too lazy (or stupid)
to even look up simple things in order to discuss them?
Phil #3