Old April 22nd 04, 01:02 AM
FaThEr RiGhTs

Default Barred from Virginia DCSE Offices, then summoned to appear at one of thosze offices.

Would like to know more about your dealing with DCSE of Virginia , I have
just about the same problems here. I have request information and payment
history, to this date still haven't recieved anything from.
"Editor - Child Support News" wrote in message
Those who read this group will know that, based on the statement I made in
this group on March 25th, where I said I get less bull**** because I carry

firearm into Virginia's Child Support Enforcement offices, will also know
that based on that statement, Herr Young barred me from entering any DCSE
office.

Apparently, because I'm sending FOIA requests for "sensitive" documents

from
Virginia's DCSE, like employee salary information, budget expendtures and
credit card and expense reports covering all of the employees, today I
received an "Advance Notice of Lien" where DCSE is now telling me that I

can
request to appear before a Hearing Officer at the DCSE Headquarters.

Uh-oh, I've been barred...I guess my rights are about to be violated by
Virginia's Division of Child Support Enforcement -- AGAIN.

Oh yeah, on the notice, it says that I've made no payment on this account
from November 96 to present. Like I said, Virginia's DCSE spews bull****.