Old April 22nd 04, 06:21 PM
Dusty

Default Barred from Virginia DCSE Offices, then summoned to appear at one of thosze offices.

"FaThEr RiGhTs" wrote in message
Would like to know more about your dealing with DCSE of Virginia , I have
just about the same problems here. I have request information and payment
history, to this date still haven't recieved anything from.

I hear ya there! I've been trying to get information from CSE on my case
(not in VA) and all they can do is send me another bill for amounts that I
don't owe. I'm beginning to think that these dolts have no clue what their
responsibilities are and how to go about performing their duties as
proscribed by law. CSE seems to think that FOI requests do not apply to
them, nor do they believe in keeping their records straight.