Old April 1st 04, 08:30 PM
New York Jen

Default Fetal erection?

No way, was she really? That's too cute!

Also, sorry I didn't get a chance to respond to the picture link you posted,
she's GORGEOUS! Laszlo is very excited to meet her. Such an exotic lil
beauty!

- Jen

"Richard" wrote in message
Tanya wrote:
: I suppose it isn't surprising that a kid of mine couldn't even wait
: until he was out of the womb before starting to get into mischief. The
: next ultrasound will probably show him picking his nose.

Don't be the least bit surprised if your next ultrasound does show him
sucking his thumb. Our baby was born with a (rather common) tiny callous
on her uppper lip from in utero thumb and finger sucking.

Richard
Micaela's dad