Old September 13th 06, 02:26 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
lucy-lu

Default postpartum discharge

"Liz" wrote in message
oups.com...
I gave birth to a boy this past June. I had the lochia flow for about
a month or so and then it tapered off.
I am not bleeding anymore, but I am still experiencing some
clear/yellowish discharge (very little) but it still causes me to wear
a thin pantyliner every day and change it about 4 times a day.
This is my first time being a mom so I don't know if it's normal from
now on to have to always wear a liner (I hope not!).
Any help is greatly appreciated!

I can't be much help, other than to say I had my daughter in June, and after
2 weeks of lochia, I have had no discharge that I can recall, certainly not
like you mention, just one period. I don't know which is normal, as this is
my first too, but it might be worth mentioning to your Health visitor...

Lucy