Old January 27th 05, 08:44 PM
Catty One

wrote in message

Hey, you seem to fail to understand! Even overseas
Americans are not really welcome on this group if they
refuse to kiss the ass of Caine and others.

Jesus-Tap-Dancing-Christ ... nil, you are OBSESSED ...
get over it
relax
there is no ass kissing on here, at least nobody ever bent over and asked me
to kiss their virtual butts
sheesh

.. However, will hasten to tell you that you aren't the only
one who is extremely ****ed off at not being accepted.

I am not only CF and American but am older than most of the
children on this group who reject me. Old enough to be
their father or in some cases even their ****ing
grandfather.

Either of which is one of the better arguments for rejection
of such spoiled children.

Offhand, can you think of any better ones?

http://members.aol.com/xpus/Britbounds.html

yet again ducking - and running - very fast

Perhaps not fast enough if you want to escape logic.

Tom C

PS: How do I find these looney sites?

Dunno. Perhaps you tend to be a masochist? ...You seem
intelligent enough otherwise. :-)

Regards,
"nilkids"