Old September 16th 03, 04:30 AM
Kereru

Default Yellowish discharge??

I just started experiencing a yellowish... almost some what greenish

some
what stretchy discharge. it wasn't much but I noticed it. My period is

due
in less then a week and I'm wondering what this is. I'm really concerned
about it.

Probably nothing but it's easy to have a swab at the doctors to have it
checked. In rare cases an infection "down there" can do damage to you
reproductive organs.

Google: Pelvic Inflammatory Disease

.. I routinely have this type of discharge near the end of my cycle.
Since I
know that I get it and it clears up on its own, I don't take medication

for
it. You have natural "flora and fauna"

Geeze I'd be worried about fauna in the vagina!

Do not just take over-the-counter yeast infection medication,
because it could easily be a bacterial infection, so that medication could
make it worse.

I agree I have had many yeast infections over the years and the acompanying
discharge was always white. I had some yellowish during pregnany (late
pregnancy) and tested clear but I'd check it out if it were me.

Judy