Old January 26th 04, 05:03 AM
-L.

Default washing cloth diapers? - Chinese prefolds

"0tterbot" wrote in message ...
"-L." wrote in message
m...

snip

i still have many of the nappies after 8 years - after being used on bottoms
& for protecting against spit-up on shoulders & the other many & varied uses
you'll find for these wonderful objects, i've found the thickest brand i got
are still in good shape whereas the thinnest brand are frayed at the edges &
a bit too thin to be used as nappies on bottoms - so i'd recommend anyone to
buy a thick good-quality brand from the get-go.

The ones I have purchased from weebees appear to be very good quality
- "diaper service quality" is what they are called. I have washed
them three times and they puffed up nicely, and seem relatively thick.

they're good for years after
for wiping up big spills & millions of other things.

using a dryer wears fabric much faster.

Yeah, and unfortunately that's pretty much my only option most of the
time here in the Pacific Northwest (US). It rains about half the year
here.

Thanks to all who replied. We are adopting a baby so will report back
once I have my method in action.

-L.