Old January 22nd 05, 12:22 AM

In posted on
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:54:55 GMT, The DaveŠ wrote:

Rorqhual wrote:
Ahem... isn't the reason you're here because of the fact that you
got pregnant without thinking?

Define 'here'. The OP Xposted to asc, presumably on the mistaken
asumption that alt.support.childfree has something to do with chyuhld
support.

If you want to avoid disturbing responses, you might do well to edit
asc out of your replies.

You might also want to check which froups you are Xposting to before
you make silly assumptions, but that's entirely up to you

Several points:

"Here" is where she posted and where I read it.

Crossposting doesn't concern me, but if you must know, I did know that
it was crossposted to ASC and didn't care one whit. I would agree that
posting to ASC was not really relevant, but it's not nearly as far off
as people posting abortion topics on a model train group, for example.

It's amusing that the people in ASC insist on exhibiting child-like
behavior such as purposely misspelling words like "child", "parent",
etc. If you want to be seen as a mature adults, act like it. Show
some personal dignity.

Totally agree! At least avoid the deliberately childish
misspellings! IMHO, this makes the group sound like a
group of paranoid children rather than reasonably serious
adults.

Regards,
"nilkids"