Old January 12th 05, 05:42 PM
Stephanie Stowe

"Banty" wrote in message
In article , Marc says...

My 10 years old boy peed in his snowsuit 3 times when playing outside
this winter. He said it's by accident, but I don't thing is accident,
because he never have accident when he's out of his snowsuit. I know
he like playing in snow with his friends, sleeding, snowmen, snowfort,
but why peeing in snowsuit. He don't want tell-me, he said only
accident ! Someone have experiance with snowsuit wetting ?

I think it's just such a production to get into and out of a snowsuit, and

so
much fun with his friends that he doesn't want to miss because it only

happens
one season a year.

Possibly, the snowsuit is too complicated - some of them are. Is it a one
piece? I would recommend snow pants and a jacket if it is.

Banty

One piece ones can be Ok for boy if they have a fly and if the child does
not wear a lot of layers underneath.