Old May 28th 04, 06:01 AM
greccogirl

Oh I see. You're guessing again. Thanks.

R. Steve Walz wrote:

greccogirl wrote:

Hi Steve,

I just skimmed this because I've already read about Cosby's comments,
but I'm curious, just how do you know Cosby's kids hate him? Are
you a close personal friend, or are you assuming?

---------------------------
No one has to be to know that. It's obvious from his demeanor, he's
a control freak and a guilting shamer. If they don't admit to hating
him, then they are damaged and neurotic and their lives are crap.
Steve

R. Steve Walz wrote:

I think Cosby would tell you that they probably don't even know what
good parenting is.

Holger

Cosby is so hated by his own children that they'd tell you he doesn't.
Steve