Old March 11th 04, 12:48 AM
dragonlady

Default 4 year old wetting pants.

In article ,
"kylee" wrote:

well at this point I am ready and willing to try just about anything.
Talking to her and punishing her for it obviously isn't working.
She is even more hard headed than her mother.. and that is saying something.
It's pretty much just been a power struggle between the two of us that is
just getting worse. So you are probably right.

Should be interesting. Cross your fingers for me

BTDT.

I think one of my life's goals is to learn to avoid power struggles with
DD#2 -- who is now 18! (I AM getting much better at it . . .)

Whenever I've found myself in a power struggle with her (and they are
VERY hard to avoid!) I ask myself if it is something that really
matters. First, is it a safety issue. (Car seats, and now seat belts,
are NOT optional.) Second, is it really going to matter when she's 30?

In this case -- will it matter 26 years from now that your daughter
spent a few days, weeks, or even months reverting to wearing diapers
when her new sibling came along and life was tough for her?

Good luck, and let us know how this turns out.

meh