Old August 15th 04, 05:32 PM
Briar Rabbit

Igor van den Hoven wrote:

(Lyle Benson) wrote in message . com...

I'm a teen-ager and since the moment I found out what happened to me I
felt angry about it. Once I found what goes on during the procedure
and what is lost, I felt sick.

I know I was robbed of something special, and I'll never know what sex
is really supposed to feel like.

Why the hell do parents keep letting their baby boys get cut even if
they know there are no real health benefits? Why? Does it matter to
them whether or not their son *wants* to be that way? Does the risk of
death, infections and disfigurement matter? Isn't the fact that there
are tons of men ****ed off about it and stuck that way for the rest of
their lives reason enough not to do it?

I'm really curios as to why. Could any parent who has or is going to
have their little boy cut clue me in?

See Briar's response, part of it is social conditioning: uncut =
unclean, ....

Oh so it was you then?

I wondered when you (or some other skin freak) would try to pull that
trick. Post as someone seeking advice, then reply to yourself to sell
your line to the unsuspecting. People have got wise to you skin freaks
and your tactics.