Old November 25th 03, 06:20 PM
HanK

Default Bunch of pathetic whiners

I think generally men make a better custodial parent/child unit then women.

To me most men who have their children *really* want their children, they do
not really give a toss about CS payments (I've never had a penny in fact
still give her mother cash when she is skint), where as alot of women seemed
to have been either dumped with kids whilst their guy goes off and chases
something younger/prettier or got pregnant in the hope of keeping a guy or
getting on the CS gravy boat.

To me there is simply nothing difficult about being a single parent, in fact
in many ways I think its easier than being part of a traditional family
unit.

Maybe its a financial thing, I employ a cleaner and a PA to help out in my
life, send my child to a private school and employ people in my buissness, I
think in general you are either successfull or a looser and if your a looser
you will loose whatever your circumstance.

One thing that has began to niggle me is the different attitude that women
single parents face than men, especially if you are a non custodial female,
most women think its incredably *sweet* that I look after my daughter
(nearly 5, had her on my own since she was two) and alsmost see it in some
sort of hollywood family movie context, however, I make a point of employing
single parents in my buissness, they are all women, and the negativity they
face is almost humiliating.

rant over, I cant spell and i dont care.

HanK